AGAPE CHRISTIAN ACADEMY
Extra-Curricular Athletics Participation Guidelines
The following criteria will be used to determine a student’s eligibility for participation on an Agape athletic team.
- Parent has signed a permission slip and agreed to pay the participation fee.
- The student must maintain a 2.0 grade point average and receive no failing grades in any nine week grading period.
- Students who are absent the day of a game are not permitted to participate in or attend a game on that given day.
- All students participating must have had a doctor’s examination within the last twelve months. (Attached OSHAA Medical form).
- All students must agree to abide by the character and practice guidelines established by the coaches at Agape Christian Academy.
- Students who receive two (2) detention slips in a week will miss all games scheduled for the following week.